Sometimes, this kind of question often sees what is the difference between web design and web development. Basically, they are processed and both are helped to build website but they are involved in different areas of the process.
The process of web design refers to the aesthetic portion of website and its usability, theme, colors, information flow and everything related to the visual aspects of website.
Web designers use the following tools and technologies:
- Adobe creative suite
- Graphic design
- Color theme
In this way, web design refers to the user experience of the screen what he or she actually sees and through the use of colors, themes and mockups the experience is digital.
The process of web development refers to the use of websites to add functionality in websites and web applications. There are two types of web development frontend and backend. Frontend refers to the front side of the website like user interfaces and backend refers to the backend of the website like data which is kept is databases. Some common skills used in front end web development are.
Some common skills used for backend are
- Mongo DB
The principles of good web design are:
- Website should be simple as possible so that users can easily understand them.
- It should be innovative.
- It should be consistent.
- It should be readable.
- It should be mobile compatible.
- It should be testable.
- It should have good color themes and wireframes and mockups.
- It should be easily loadable on all devices.
- It should be easily navigable.
- It should have proper communication so that it conveys proper information to customers and end-users.
- It should have a proper security system to protect it against viruses and attacks.