In this article, we provide you knowledge about the difference between web designer and web developer.
The source web designers are those that create attractive layouts for websites.
The web developers are those that develop websites and add functionality to them. Web developers only know a few languages and there are rare programmers who know everything.
A web designer/developer has the following responsibilities.
- Good skills
- Should be adaptable to new technologies
- Good Communication skills
In order to design a website, a website designer should
- Establish the purpose of the website
- Type of website to be developed
- Design and develop its layout
The role of a web designer are
- Must develop the look and layout of a website and ensure that it is user-friendly and easy to use.
- Web designers must get involved in the backend design and front end design of a website.
- He or she must have the knowledge of SEO so that he or she must design a website in such a way that leads to the higher rank of the website on google.
- Integrating frontend and backend.
- Optimizing a website for maximum speed and reliability.
- Test a website.
- Providing customer service.
The role of a web developer should be
- Write and maintain code.
- Develop user-friendly websites.
- Maintain user documentation.
- Website scaling.
- Integrate backend and frontend code.
A web developer must have
- Work experience in programming.
- Top programming skills.
- Understanding of web applications working.
- Understanding of database systems and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in network security, network analytics tools.
- Aggressive problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.
We provide website design and development services in New York City which are covered all industries. Our company has experienced web designers and web developers who have wonderful experiences in design and development.